The exploration of Interior Design teaches students to question, make choices, work collaboratively, and gain a better understanding of the world around them. We encourage students to explore options in Interior Design while learning how to stay within the project budget.
In our 5 week program students will:
· *Design Project from Scratch
· *Create Concept Boards and Illustrations
· *Put together Color & Material Boards
· *Design Floor Plans, Elevations, & Reflective Ceiling Plans
· *Complete Conceptual Packet including Renderings
· *Gallery Showcase presenting Conceptual Packets to friends & family
· *Guest Speakers in the Hospitality Industry
Students will learn through experiential learning how to explore, create, and present Conceptual Packets in Restaurants, Hotels, Commercial and Residential Design. Students are encouraged to research and explore design outside of class to learn the many possibilities of Interior Design.
For more information or to sign up, please contact: